This post is a little late, but better than never, right?
So here we go, Purl Jammers’ knitting/spinning/etc. goals for 2015!
*Janice’s goal is to knit a handspun sweater. She’s already swatched for it, so….!!!
*Tracey’s goals are to finish her 1) POP blanket
2)and her Wonder Woman KAL.
*Nan’s goals are 1) to finish her cardwoven and knit scarf.
2) Knit two more sweaters from her queue, one is already on the needles!
3) To complete all of the SF1Sock group’s KALs.
*Marissa’s goals are:
1) Knit up her handspun stash (as of December 1, 2014!)
2) Darn handspun socks! She bought the darning egg late last summer, so….!!!
3) Charity knitting: 15 bears for the Mother Bear Project and 15 hats for Larkin Street Youth Services.
Ok, knitters, go!
By Marissa, who is still new at writing the Purl Jam blog, so please bear with her. She’s not as funny as Tracey.